* Disclaimer: The Trim Down Club is not a medical organization. Do not consider any information displayed through this presentation as medical advice or diagnosis. Also, please note that results from using our diet plan are not typical and may vary between different members due to differences in individual exercise history, genetics, age, sex, personal motivation and other factors. You should always consult your doctor before embarking on a new treatment, diet, or fitness programme.
Start Living The Lean and Healthy Way
No counting calories or fat grams
Eat more often to lose weight – without feeling hungry
No more starving yourself or eating tasteless prepackaged food
Personal Menu Planner is like having your personal dietitian
Guidance and support from a professional caring team of experts
More than 500,000 members worldwide
What Our Members Say About Us
I had my one year anniversary with TDC this weekend!
For those of you who despair anything will ever work, don’t give up! It WILL work! It has for me when other things did not
...* - blessingcatcher4
I lost 66lbs with TDC and I would like to thank all those who have put so much kindness into creating this wonderful site.
* - Solo2453
My family is loving the food & I'm BLOWN away these are foods I can eat freely. So yummy & satisfying too...
This is the best plan I've ever found
...* - kelly
* Disclaimer: All of the testimonials presented above are real and were written by actual members of the Trim Down Club. Please take into consideration that these testimonials do not necessarily represent typical results of The Trim Down Club programme. Results may vary between different members of the Trim Down Club programme due to differences in individual exercise history, genetics, age, sex, personal motivation and other factors. Please consult a doctor before beginning any exercise or diet programme.
What is the Trim Down Club?
Your body has a built-in blueprint to be lean and healthy. We show you how to eat the right foods in the right combinations so you can have the body nature intended you to have: trim, healthy, attractive.
The Trim Down Club is a Niche Social Network providing its members with valuable information on diet & nutrition. Our goal is to share with our members important, up-to-date information, news, recent studies and nutrition tips. You'll learn which foods you should eat and which to avoid to lose weight and be healthy. We aim to provide simple and accurate information that our members will be able to remember, share, and use.
How does it work?
Our exclusive Menu Planner balances your foods to keep you in fat-burning mode!
Just choose your favourite foods from the Personal Menu Planner, and it instantly creates a weekly menu that uses just the right combination of proteins and carbs to turn on your body's fat-burning furnace.
Everything is immediately accessible online, and since you're not depriving yourself of the foods you love, you can stick with this plan, and help your body naturally redefine itself to reach your ideal weight.
You’ll also discover:
How to lose weight WITHOUT extreme diets or hardcore exercise. You do NOT have to starve yourself or spend hours in the gym to reach your weight loss goals.
You’ll learn the fundamentals of smart weight loss with the step-by-step guidance needed to meet (and exceed) your goals.
How to eat healthy WITHOUT breaking the bank. When you learn how to eat right, you can dramatically boost your health and fitness levels and weight loss success.
We’ve carefully optimised each of our recipes to make sure you get the fat-burning benefits while maintaining a healthy level of fats, carbs, and proteins your body demands with easy-to-find and cost-effective foods.
How to get fit WITHOUT turning your life upside down. Many diets require you to make dramatic changes to your daily routine. You need a programme that works with your lifestyle and not against it.
The result? With our easy-to-follow system you effortlessly begin feeling fit and fantastic while enjoying life to the fullest …even while eating your favourite desserts!*
Say goodbye to roadblocks, obstacles, and dead ends. Isn’t it time you began losing weight, gaining
more energy, and feeling great without making the mistakes that trip up so many others? This is what the Trim Down Club can do for you.
* Disclaimer: Results may vary from one person to another.
Join the Trim Down Club right now!
Join now for just £1.99! If you love it, keep up your Trim Down Club membership for only £9.90 per month. That's less than 33p a day! And you can cancel any time.
At the Trim Down Club, we're committed to providing you and your family with the very best educational fat loss products available And we take that commitment very seriously.
We believe that if our programme doesn't work for you, you shouldn't have to pay for it. That's why the Trim Down Club is backed by our unprecedented money-back guarantee.
You can try it in your own home for eight full weeks… show it to your doctor or health professional. Get the go ahead to do this programme, and prove to yourself that this programme really works.
If within two months, you haven't lost weight; if you're not well on your way to having the lean and healthy body you deserve, simply let us know by contacting us and you'll get a full refund.
Peer-reviewed research references
1) - Jason Gill and Naveed Sattar; "Fruit Juice: just another sugary drink?" The Lancet Diabetes & Endocrinology, online 10 February 2014; DOI:10.1016/S2213-8587(14)70013-0.
2) - Hermansen, K and Mortensen LS, "Bodyweight changes associated with antihyperglycaemic agents in type 2 diabetes mellitus", Drug Safety, 2007;30(12):1127-42.
- Khan, Rehman and Russell-Jones, David, "Insulin-associated weight-gain in diabetes, causes, effects, and coping strategies," Diabetes, Obesity, and Metabolism, 2007; DOI: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2006.00686.x
3) - Food and Drug Administration, "Guidance for Industry: Action Levels for Poisonous or Deleterious Substances in Human Food and Animal Feed", FDA Website, August 2000.
4) - Murphy SL, Xu JQ, Kochanek KD. Deaths: Final data for 2010. Natl Vital Stat Rep. 2013;61(4).
- Go AS, Mozaffarian D, Roger VL, Benjamin EJ, Berry JD, Blaha MJ, et al. Heart disease and stroke statistics—2014 update: a report from the American Heart Association. Circulation. 2014 ;128.
- Heidenreich PA, Trogdon JG, Khavjou OA, et al. Forecasting the future of cardiovascular disease in the United States: a policy statement from the American Heart Association. Circulation. 2011;123:933-44. Epub 2011 Jan 24.
Discover the 5 Foods You Should Never Eat
No, it’s not candy, cookies, chips or ice cream. These 5 “healthy” foods are anything but! In fact, they can upset your body’s natural hormonal balance, slow your metabolism, and put you at risk for diabetes and heart disease!
Read on to see which foods you should avoid, and watch our presentation to find out more – and see how eating the foods you LOVE can help you lose weight and improve your health!
Oranges are healthy, so orange juice must be as well, right?
Find out why this popular beverage, that we are all led to believe is “part of a healthy breakfast,” can force your body to gain weight.
Don’t want to give up your OJ? You don’t have to! Watch our presentation to discover the simple trick to having your juice and drinking it, too.
This vegetable oil-based spread became popular in the mid-20th century as a cheaper alternative to butter, and in light of research linking saturated fat and heart disease, a healthier one.
But is it actually healthier than butter?
If it’s not, does that mean we have no choice but to give up our favourite foods?
It’s NOT on this list because of the carbs. Low-carb diets are all the rage right now, but it’s important to remember that our bodies NEED carbohydrates to function properly.
It’s not even because whole wheat bread contains gluten. So many people have jumped onto the gluten-free bandwagon thinking it will help them lose weight and are lured in by gluten-free products that, while containing no grain protein, DO contain loads of other ingredients that do your body no favours.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER FOR CUSTOMER’S RISKS, TESTIMONIALS AND TYPICAL RESULTS:
As with any diet plan there may be risks associated with executing the Trim Down Club Programme and/or participating in activities mentioned on the Website.
This Website, Programme and Products provides weight loss management and information applications as well as content published over the Internet, and are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, and are intended only to assist users in their personal weight loss efforts.
We are not a medical organisation and our staff cannot give you any medical advice or diagnosis. Nothing contained on or made available to you through the Website, Programme and/or Product should be construed as medical advice or diagnosis.
You are urged and advised to seek the advice of a doctor before beginning any weight loss effort or regimen.
Testimonials, case studies, and examples found on the Website or otherwise furnished in this website, have been forwarded to us by users of the Programme and related Products. Every person has unique experiences, exercise habits, eating habits, and applies the information in a different way. These experiences may not reflect your experience, may not apply to you, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.